Tasting Table – Wine Cellar & Bar
The Tasting Table is a wine cellar located in a historic building in Budapest’s Palace District (Bródy Sándor utca 9). Our sommeliers lead daily wine tastings, we host winemaker dinners (as well as private events) in our open kitchen, our wine bar pop-ups happen Thursday-Friday (where we offer wine flights, wine by the glass, and 150+ bottles from our shelves).
Our wine shop (across the street at Bródy Sándor utca 22) stocks a curated selection of unique Hungarian wines, local cheeses, and Hungarian spirits.
Our fun and educational wine tastings are available almost every day! Advance booking is required.
- Wine, Cheese, & Charcuterie Tasting (daily at 3pm)
- Essentials of Hungarian Wine Tasting (daily at 6:30pm)
Pop-Up Wine Bar & Winemaker Dinners
Wine has always inspired us creatively, and these evenings are when we get to experiment and explore different wine connections and themes. The possibilities are endless, but you can always count on an un-pretentious approach to wine; a creative selection; inspirational ideas and flavors; and community.
Bródy Borműhely – Pop-Up Wine Bar
Our pop-up wine bar is on winter break! Check back with us in February for info on opening dates!
Check out our facebook page for more on our weekly theme. Advance bookings are not required, but are recommended!
- Flights—either 3 or 6 wines—of our featured theme (3,000 HUF / 5,000 HUF)
- Select wines by the glass and all bottles from our shop shelves are available
- Cheese, charcuterie (and other snacks) curated from local farmers
- Some of the old and rare vintages from our extensive collection of Tokaji Aszú are served by the glass (with Coravin).