Tasting Table – Wine Cellar
The Tasting Table is our charming wine cellar, located in a historic building in Budapest’s Palace District (Bródy Sándor utca 9). It is a wine shop and tasting room, where our sommeliers lead twice daily wine tastings, our wine store stocks a curated selection of unique Hungarian wines, and we offer wine by the glass and flight. The Tasting Table is a quintessential Hungarian wine country experience … in the city.
Join a Wine Tasting
- Wine, Cheese, & Charcuterie Tasting (daily at 3pm)
- Essentials of Hungarian Wine Tasting (daily at 6:30pm)
Book a Table
- Our wine menu frequently changes, and features a variety of wine flights, and wines by the glass.
- Our signature cheese and charcuterie boards—served with fresh bread, assorted accompaniments, and hand-crafted artisan oils (such as pumpkin seed, walnut, and poppy seed)—are a must.
- We have an extensive collection of Tokaji Aszú, including rare and old vintages. Some are served by Coravin.
Book the Whole Cellar
The Tasting Table is ideal for events such as private parties, wine dinners, tastings and classes, business meetings, and press conferences. We can help you plan the perfect wine-focused event:
- Host your own event at The Tasting Table
- Let us plan your event at The Tasting Table
- Book an at-home or off-site tasting
NOTE: Due to Covid, The Tasting Table is currently only open for advance booked tastings and private events.