Purchase Wine or Join Our Clubs
Order Wine From The Tasting Table
How you can get the wine:
- The Tasting Table is currently open from 11am-3pm for purchasing wine. We can do curbside pick-up for advance orders.
- Free delivery for wine orders in Budapest! You can place orders with us over the phone (+36 30 720 8197) or through email (email@example.com
- We ship all of our wines in the EU! See our shipping prices.
- We import wine to the US. See our selection.
What we have available:
- Here is our current list of available wines.
- Our sommeliers have curated selections of 3 and 6 bottles.
We are working on getting our online shop set up, but in the meantime, drop us an email if you’d like to place an order!Email Us
Wine Club in the US
- 4 wine shipments a year (6 bottles per collection)
Wine Clubs in the EU
- Monthly shipments (3 bottles per collection)
- 4 Clubs to choose from: Mixed Wine Club, White Wine Club, Red Wine Club, Tokaj Wine Club
What You'll Get
- Unique, high quality wines, mostly from smaller and family-owned producers, which we’ve specially chosen for club members
- Great wines at great prices. We directly import all of the wines sold in the US, and wines sold in Europe come straight from our Budapest shop.
- Our educational packet—recipe pairings, tasting notes, maps, and information on the regions, varietals, and winemakers—is included with each shipment.
- A steady supply of Hungarian wine shipments delivered to your door throughout the year! Each shipment has a unifying theme (such as focus on a particular region, soil type, winemaker, varietal, or a contrast between styles/regions/varietals).
- Travel deals and tips for when you visit Hungary. For Budapest locals, discounts for our tastings and events, and special member tastings.
- BONUS: 20% discount on Taste Hungary tours and tastings
The Taste Hungary Wine Clubs are tasting (and educational) adventures into the world of Hungarian wine. Through our regular curated shipments of small-batch wines, you’ll get to experience just how exciting Hungarian wine is from your own home—whether you live in Hungary, the EU, or the US. We taste hundreds of Hungarian wines every year, and the ones we choose for the wine club shipments tell unique stories, which we hope will transport you to Hungary. These are wines with personalities, made by passionate family producers. We know these regions, wines, and winemakers well. We visit them regularly, and taste wine with them from the barrel, in their cellars, and often at home with their families. We already sell them at The Tasting Table Budapest, and we love bringing travelers to visit them. With each shipment we’ll guide you through the history, geology, regional characteristics, varietals, and styles, and most importantly, the stories, of Hungarian wine.
In The Words of Our Guests
Living in Budapest for three years, we had the great pleasure of getting to know the people and the wines at the Tasting Table. Gábor, Carolyn and all of their employees were exceptional in suggesting wine, booking events, and hosting their fantastic winemaker dinners. The Tasting Table gave us an open door to high-quality Hungarian wines, food, and culture. Now back in the United States, we look forward to this new wine club to again enjoy their wonderful, small production, Hungarian wine showcase.
We are long term customers of Gábor and Carolyn and the Taste Hungary team, all the way back to 2012 when we were living in Budapest. Their offerings, from the wine tours to Tokaj, to the culinary walking tours in the city, to the delicious dinners paired with select winemakers gave us the chance to experience Hungarian food, wine and culture in a very personal way. I continue to demand that my friends and colleagues who visit Budapest spend time with Taste Hungary. We can hardly wait to sample the fantastic wines from small vineyards and winemakers that they personally know right here in the US.
Michael & Emily
Gabor and Carolyn, and their company, Taste Hungary, introduced me to the delicious, beautiful world of Hungarian wines several years ago. I look for Hungarian wines everywhere I go, and now I'm excited to learn that they'll be easy to find, at least in DC. Thanks to Gábor and Carolyn, and Taste Hungary, we now know the joys of Hungarian wine. It’s so good, I want to keep the secret all to myself, but I can’t help sharing. I’m so happy that my friends in the States can now have easy access to this delicious wine!