Just because half of Budapest is closed on Sundays, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t eat, drink, and explore! Our Sunday Culinary Walk has a different route, but the same goal: to provide a thorough introduction to Hungary’s food and wine, while tasting a variety of delicious foods and drinks
When is This Tour Available?
|Culinary Walk: Sunday Edition|
- Coffee and dessert at a classic coffeehouse
- Visiting a weekend farmer’s market inside of a ruin bar (with tastings including Unicum and homemade charcuterie)
- Lunch featuring a variety of traditional dishes
- A taste of lángos (a favorite local street food) from a food truck
- A wine tasting consisting of 3 fine wines paired with artisan cheese
6 Tasting stops
Wine tasting (3 wines)
Our Budapest Food & Wine Guide
Fun and educational!
Led by a food-specialized guide
10% discount at The Tasting Table